CUDDLE UP IN THIS WINTER
Designed in Norway
Ingrid wool suit is black, with white embroidery. It also has a gold-colored patch and zipper. The majestic and unique Norwegian mountain range is the starting point for the design of our wool suits. The suits are designed by Snowroller in Norway.
A thick and soft wool underwear
Snowroller’s wool suits are a thicker variant of standard wool underwear designed as an overall. We have chosen a thicker fabric to make sure that it is not transparent and that you feel comfortable in the suit, either as it is or under other clothes. The thick wool will also keep you nice and warm.
Tight and stretchy fit
The wool suit has a tight fit, but has some stretch so that it fits different body shapes and is at the same time easy to move in.
- Made of 100% Oeko-tex 100-certified fabric consisting of 50% wool from New Zealand (mulesing free) and 50% nylon.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is an international test and certification system for textiles that require that the substances do not contain allergenic dyes or carcinogenic dyes.
- The fabric is also treated to ensure that it feels soft against the skin.
- The zipper is gold-colored and is from the renowned manufacturer YKK.
- A layer of fabric is sewn on the inside of the zipper so that it does not feel cold against the skin.
- The wool suits are sewn by our long-term partner in China who follows the BSCI standard. This means that they follow a program that aims to continuously improve the working conditions in their factories.
- The wool suit can be machine washed at up to 30 degrees (wool program recommended) and must be air dried (not dried in a dryer).
How to wash, use and repair the wool suit?
Wash the wool suit at a maximum of 30 degrees. We recommend that you wash the suit in a washing bag to protect the garment and reduce emissions of microfiber. The suit should not be tumble dried.
To ensure that your wool suit has the longest possible life, we recommend that you are careful during use and storage. Also be careful with sharp objects around the suit to avoid making cuts or holes in the fabric.
If your wool suit should be damaged, it does not mean that it should be thrown away. Snowroller encourages all its customers to repair the garments if possible so that they can be used again.
If you can not repair the garment yourself, you can, for example, contact a sewing room or tailor who can help you. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for other tips and advice.
You will normally receive your order within 2-10 work days, depending on where you live in the world (wool suits is delivered in the mid of November).
Our products has a unique, Norwegian design and is only available through Snowroller’s webshop.
At our webshop, you will shop safe through Stripe payments. Snowroller is a Norwegian registered company.
You can change size, color or product for free within 30 days, as well as withdraw your purchase within 14 days.