Eline wool suit
Wash the wool suit at a maximum of 30 degrees. We recommend that you wash the suit in a washing bag to protect the garment and reduce emissions of microfiber. The suit should not be tumble dried.
- Made of 100% Oeko-tex 100-certified fabric consisting of 50% wool from New Zealand (mulesing free) and 50% nylon.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is an international test and certification system for textiles that require that the substances do not contain allergenic dyes or carcinogenic dyes.
- The fabric is also treated to ensure that it feels soft against the skin.
- The zipper is gold-colored and is from the renowned manufacturer YKK.
- A layer of fabric is sewn on the inside of the zipper so that it does not feel cold against the skin.
- The wool suits are sewn by our long-term partner in China who follows the BSCI standard. This means that they follow a program that aims to continuously improve the working conditions in their factories. The wool suit can be machine washed at up to 30 degrees (wool program recommended) and must be air dried (not dried in a dryer).
You will normally receive your order within 2-10 work days, depending on where you live in the world.
You can change size, color or product for free within 30 days, as well as withdraw your purchase within 14 days.